WELCOMEThe Counseling Staff recognizes that you may be feeling additional stress at this time.We are available to help.
Grade 5 and 7 Counselor
Grade 6 and 8 Counselor
(908) 322- 4445 x 21601
(908) 322 – 4445 x 21602
Grade 5 and 7 Secretary
Grade 6 and 8 Secretary
(908) 322-4445 x 21006
(908) 322-4445 x 21005
SEPTEMBER - UPCOMING EVENTS
9/25- School Closed - Yom Kippur
9/28- Back To School Night @6:40pm (5th grade) & 7pm (6th-8th grades)
(This is a single session day for students. Dismissal @12:20; no lunches.)
OCTOBER - UPCOMING EVENTS
10/2-10/6-Week of Respect and Health and Wellness
10/3- 7th Grade Project Adventure Permission Slip
Week 10/4- Walk To School Day
10/5 - 7th Grade Project Adventure Rain Date
10/9- School Closed- Columbus and Indigenous People's Day
10/14- Fall Clothing Drive@Nettinham 8am
10/16-10/20- School Pictures
10/16-10/20- Book Fair
10/17- PTA Meeting
10/20- 6th Grade Social @3pm-4:30pm
10/30-11/3- School Spirit Week
UCVTS: Virtual information sessions are being held now.
Attending an Information Session is a required step in the admission process.
Click below for more details
Parent Tips for Student Success:
Powerschool- Your Best Resource For:
Please call the counseling office if you need any assistance with access.(908) 322-4445 X 21005 or 21006
- Semester progress comments
- Class grades, which are continuously available to monitor academics
- Daily attendance records
Student Tips for Success: Practice Opening A Lock
1. Hold yourself accountable by doing your classwork and homework. Grades Matter!
2. Create a regular study space without noisy distractions.
- Is the television on?- Remember we can hear and see the television program.
- Are you using your cell phone?- Remember we can see and hear you using FaceTime, texting, and looking down at your phone.
- Set a timer and take short breaks
- Fuel your mind with healthy snacks
3. Engagement Starts With You
- Be Prepared
- Ask Questions
- Go For Any Extra Help Sessions or Office Hours
4. Stay organized
- Take a Mindful moment – Practice keeping your body still and quiet while listening to silence.
- Deep breathing – Utilize an inhale/exhale rhythm. Bring yourself back into focus and no one else.
- Relaxation – Bring your energy to a nice, calm state. Use relaxing music or guided imagery.