Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Lyndsey Larsen
Welcome to General Music Class and 4th Grade Choir!!! My name is Ms. Larsen and I will be teaching the fundamentals of music.
Music Newsletter: Each month a newsletter will be posted to my website. The newsletter will include a brief summary of what students have been accomplishing in music class!
This class will include listening, performing, analyzing AND appreciating music! Students will be singing, dancing, moving, playing instruments, composing, creating, and improvising all in a FUN and ACTIVE way!
4th Grade Choir:
- To encourage the musical growth of students through the use of singing, listening, and other activities.
- To teach the student to sing correctly and develop his/her musical and interpretive skills.
- To help the student develop an understanding and appreciation for different styles of music.
- To provide the student with performance opportunities.
Concerts will be located at School One. The dates are below!
• Winter Concert: January 25th at 7:00 PM
• Spring Concert: May 25th at 7:00 PM