Grades 1-12 Transfer Students for 2021-2022:
If you have previously been enrolled in the SPF district, information from Powerschool will populate your forms. Please verify the information and submit the form. You will still need to provide documentation if it is not the same as the previously uploaded information - see the school contact information below if you need clarification regarding the documentation.
- To be eligible to enroll in First Grade, children must be 6 years old on or before October 1 (See Board Entrance Age Policy 5112).
- Students must be residents of Scotch Plains or Fanwood.
- To determine which school your child will attend, please see the School of Attendance by Street Map. If you are still uncertain, please contact the District's Transportation Office at (908)232-6161 x41309.
Online registration for students entering the district for grades 1-12 is now available. Links are provided below to start the registration process.
- If you have not yet registered your child to start grades 1-12 in the 2021-22 School Year, please complete the On-line PreRegistration Procedure.
- Once you receive your child's Access ID and password, follow the PowerSchool Parent Portal Registration Instructions for Families.
Please bring the following with you to your in-person appointment.
- ORIGINAL Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Completed Certification of Residency with supporting documentation
- Completed Universal Child Health Record which has been completed by your child's physician (original signature required)
- Completed Student & Family Health Questionnaire
- Record of Immunizations (original signature required)
School Contact Information